ALINSO GROUP congratulates Euro NDT Inspections for the inauguration of its base in PLOIESTI WEST PARK
With over 5 years presence in Romania, Euro NDT Inspections one of PLOIESTI WEST PARK’s newest customers, is opening its new plant in PLOIESTI WEST PARK.
In 2015 Euro NDT Inspections rented an existing building within PLOIESTI WEST PARK to set-up their new base. The project consists of an office building, warehouse, wash bay and platform for storage.
Headquartered in Heembadweg- Netherlands, Euro NDT is a dynamic, energy-focused company operating in the Engineering & Construction and Drilling businesses with a strong bias towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas and deep-waters.
Euro NDT Inspections chose PLOIESTI WEST PARK for its proven execution capabilities and the wide range of services offered to its clients. With 150 ha already completed in less than 5 years, PLOIESTI WEST PARK has proven to be a leader who managed to attract major international companies by offering high quality and environmentally friendly premises and by supporting investors through it’s ‘one stop shop’ concept and fast execution capabilities. (We can deliver a complete functional building within four months after final approval of execution design).
PLOIESTI WEST PARK is perfectly located in Prahova County, an area with a long oil and gas tradition and expertise and with a very good geographical location enabling Saipem to be close to their customers, partners and relevant markets.
PLOIESTI WEST PARK also hosts: Unilever, British American Tobacco, Schlumberger, Coficab, Federal Mogul, The Toro Company, Halliburton, Global Enterprises, Odjfell Well Services, Kami, Farmexpert, Lubbers Transport Group, Rosti, Pas Technologies, Chryso, Proseal, Rhein Vision, Tessutica-part of Beaulieu International Group….
ALINSO GROUP CEO Ivan Lokere sees a continued growth of investments in PLOIESTI WEST PARK as more and more companies are convinced of the duties of the region, such as the availability of competent technical workforce at reasonable cost, the good geographical location, the ever improving infrastructure in the area and the advantages of a privately owned and managed industrial park.
About ALINSO GROUP – proven execution capabilities
ALINSO GROUP is a Belgium based developer. ALINSO GROUP manages a number of industrial and business parks in Europe. In Romania, ALINSO GROUP is currently developing 2 large scale projects:
- PLOIESTI WEST PARK, the largest industrial park in SE Europe (surface>300 ha)
- ATP TERMINAL, the first privately held, independently managed and open intermodal terminal in Prahova County, Romania.
ALINSO GROUP differentiated itself by implementing eco-friendly and sustainable solutions. Thanks to our fast execution capabilities we were able to develop in less than five years 150 ha of business area. Major international companies have chosen to join PLOIESTI WEST PARK.
Proving to be a leader in this respect on the Romanian industrial market, ALINSO GROUP has implemented within PLOIESTI WEST PARK a series of innovative solutions and sustainable features, such as:
- All warehouses built are class A constructions (total delivered surface of around 130,000 m²).
- Construction of the first BREEAM compliant industrial warehouse in Romania. This is a 17,850 m² construction, dedicated to all types of companies, interested in renting warehouse and office space, starting with units of 1,100 m². Currently, the building is fully occupied.
- Construction of a state of the art cold storage warehouse, which has 25% less carbon emissions than other warehouses of its type in the region. It also has substantially reduced power consumption, due to the installation design which was implemented. The total surface of the building is approx. 6,000 m² and it offers approx. 7500 pallet places for rental.
- Installation of the first rooftop photovoltaic panel project in Romania, which has a total capacity of 5.0 MWp and was constructed to partially supply the requirements of existing tenants. The panels were installed on the existing roofs of the buildings of PLOIESTI WEST PARK.
- Within the park a 11 MWp solar panel farm was installed in 2013.
- Construction of a utilities ring network, which represents an efficient and cost-effective solution to connect all the constructions/tenants/land owners in our park to utilities.
ALINSO GROUP further supports its commitment to sustainability and environmental concerns by offering intermodal railway services to companies that have an economic interest in Prahova region. Located only 2.5 km away from PLOIESTI WEST PARK, the terminal offers transportation of merchandise services to Western Europe and Black Sea port of Constanta. Also, a variety of other services are offered such as operation of containers, storage of containerized goods, customs services. Together with the terminal, the park is objected to become the most important logistic center in this part of Europe.
About PLOIESTI WEST PARK: The largest industrial park in SE Europe
Having a total surface above 300 ha, PLOIESTI WEST PARK is the largest industrial development in SE Europe. The park is located in the heart of Romania, Prahova County. PLOIESTI WEST PARK is strategically located nearby the capital city of Bucharest, only 45 km away from the international airport Henri Coanda. The park has direct access to national road DN72, to a future highway (completed until Ploiesti) which will link the western part of the country with Bucharest (A3) and also to county roads. The project started at the end of 2009 and already approximately half of the entire surface was developed. The park focuses on light production, logistics and industrial real estate. PLOIESTI WEST PARK is developed by ALINSO GROUP, a Belgium based company active in real estate and green energy industry.